Thank you for referring to ABHS! As we work together to help save lives, we would like to make sure that our referral process is as simple as possible. Please use this Referral Process Guide when calling to refer a client, to ensure quick and easy bed date scheduling.
When calling to refer a client for inpatient, please be prepared with the following:
- Have a completed SUD Assessment faxed to (509) 242-1867 or Emailed to [email protected]nc.net.
- If a client has Medicaid, please attach the BHO Pre Authorization for Treatment Letter with assessment.
- Call to let us know you have faxed or emailed over an assessment, and that you would like to schedule a bed date.
- If no co-occurring diagnosis, a bed date will be schedule if available.
- If there is a co-occurring diagnosis, a clinical supervisor will need to determine program placement. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response.
Co-occurring Only – Once placement has been determined, an admission representative will follow-up with a bed date or waiting list placement.
CHEHALIS & SPOKANE ADMISSIONS - (866) 729-8083
WITHDRAWAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES (DETOX)
Referent must have the client call and speak with admissions!
- Client must call and speak with an admission screener to complete a phone screen and verify insurance.
- An admissions screener will follow-up to schedule a bed date if medically cleared, within 24 hours.
- If not medically cleared, an admissions screener will follow-up with next steps.
CHEHALIS - (360) 266-5029
SPOKANE - (509) 325-6800 AFTER HOURS - (509) 321-0141